House fire destroys bathroom

Error message

  • Notice: Undefined index: taxonomy_term in similarterms_taxonomy_node_get_terms() (line 518 of /home3/etypese5/public_html/uvaldeleadernews/sites/all/modules/similarterms/similarterms.module).
  • Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in similarterms_list() (line 221 of /home3/etypese5/public_html/uvaldeleadernews/sites/all/modules/similarterms/similarterms.module).
  • Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in similarterms_list() (line 222 of /home3/etypese5/public_html/uvaldeleadernews/sites/all/modules/similarterms/similarterms.module).
Edgar's picture
No one was harmed, but a bathroom in a residential home was destroyed Tuesday morning when a fire – that took firefighters almost an hour to extinguish – started for as-yet unknown reasons. Uvalde Volunteer Fire Department members were dispatched to 317 S. Bates St. at 6:52 a.m. on a report of a significant amount of smoke coming from the residence.
 
Rate this article: 
No votes yet