Popular Categories


Space heater causes Dec. 20 home fire


The Uvalde Volunteer Fire Department determined a Dec. 20 fire in the trailer park at 101 Behland Circle was caused by a space heater that was left unattended. UVFD was dispatched shortly before 9 a.m. after a neighbor called in that smoke was visibly coming from a trailer home, fire chief Mario Rangel said. Firefighters contained the fire to the […]

This content is only available to paid subscribers. Please login below or Subscribe today!